Ramp up Recovery with Read&Write
You’re invited to a product demo of Read&Write and uPAR.
Read&Write is a literacy support tool that offers help with everyday tasks like reading text out loud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments and proofing written work. It can also minimize teacher workload and maximize student outcomes
In this demo, we will take a look at features such as:
- Text-to-speech: Read what I type including individual words, passages, or whole documents aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting.
- Text & Picture Dictionaries: Provide deﬁnitions and display images to help with word comprehension.
- Talk&Type: Turns the spoken word into text
We will also take a look at how to help drive your decision-making process for accommodations.
uPAR identifies the reading accommodations that are right for each student. With uPAR you can:
- Show “what works”: Helps students gain independent access to the curriculum by showing their reading comprehension abilities with a read aloud accommodation.
- Get Individualized Data: Recommendations are based on what each student needs to best understand text.
- Get Data for IEPs: Provides clarity for IEP recommendations including testing accommodations. Data can be printed or saved to include in IEP documentation.
Meet our speaker(s)
Business Development Executive
Michele has been an educator for over 35 years. Michele joined the DJ/Texthelp team 5 years ago, after spending time as a middle school principal/teacher in both the public and private school settings. In addition to teaching music, Michele was blessed to direct/vocal direct for the country's largest Children's Theater program in Chicago, IL. Michele is a mother of 5, and is currently pursuing a doctoral degree in Educational Leadership from Judson University. She has also written and published 2 full scale children's musicals available by request. Her passion for education and the desire to be a “Lifelong Learner” goes hand in hand with the vision of Don Johnston and TextHelp to reach 1 billion people by 2030!
Can't make it? No problem. Register to receive the recording.
You’ll also receive webinar slides, free guides, and lots more.