Dysgraphia and Writing Challenges: Powerful Approaches that Improve Written Communication
Sign up now to access the recording
An increasing number of students are attending school without necessary foundational writing skills that impact their ability to write well.
You may have learners who:
- Struggle to hold a pencil or sit in a chair
- Produce illegible, unreadable writing
- Can’t get their thoughts on paper
If this sounds familiar, you’ll want to join Lindsey Biel, OTR/L, and Kati McIlory, OT/L, ATS for a free webinar about approaches that improve written communication.
You’ll learn effective ways to support struggling writers (including those with dysgraphia), like:
- Low-tech methods such as innovative ergonomics and specialized paper
- Assistive writing tools including Co:Writer, Read&Write, typing programs, and handwriting apps
- Activities to build foundational skills like hand strength & postural control, as well as creative ergonomics when using technology