UDL TOUCHDOWN: Making a play for all learners
Making a play for all learners
Join us on demand to explore how we can tackle obstacles in the classroom, design a play sheet to meet individual needs and provide access for all learners.
The UDL Game plan
We’ve kicked off the new school year by running a free, PD event centered around Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
Sign up to receive login access for our on demand sessions. In these sessions we'll explore how we can tackle obstacles in the classroom, design a play sheet to meet individual needs and provide access for all learners.
During the on demand sessions, we’ll explore how we can:
- Remove barriers to learning
- Promote equity in education
- Provide better access to learning
- Motivate and engage students in and outside lessons
- Create equal opportunities so all students can succeed
- Design flexible teaching and learning options
- Implement UDL practices in the classroom and much more…
Meet the speakers
We've sourced the best UDL experts from across the country to help you visualize, design and implement your UDL playsheet for all learners. Take a look at our all-star line-up, below:
- How do I log in to the platform?
Your login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours following registering for our on demand conference. You can also use these details to access the recordings from the event afterwards.
- Who can come to this event?
The Texthelp back to school conference, “UDL TOUCHDOWN: Making a play for all learners”, is for everyone! We had concurrent sessions that spoke to both a K-12 and Higher Education audience.
- Do I need to download or install any information to be able to come to this event?
No. You do not need to download or install any software to take part. You only need to have access to the internet.
- Who do I contact if I have troubleshooting problems?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical help.
- What accessibility features are available?
We worked hard to make sure our back to school conference was inclusive to everyone. In fact, that’s why we chose PheedLoop as our event partner. Because they’re committed to accessibility and WCAG compliance too. However, if you have any accessibility issues or find the virtual environment distracting, or have any issues or questions, please reach out to email@example.com. In addition, attendees have access to live captions for every session.
- Will copies of the presentation slides be shared?
Yes, presentation slides and resources are all available under the Files section of each session.
- How long will the session recordings be available?
All of the sessions will be available on demand until Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Who won the points competition?
We will be reaching out to our winners individually. Thanks to those who participated in our day of event competition.